- Choose between your Social or Corporate Portrait Pack
- Your purchase is a subscription pack that consists of 3 individual professional head shots (head and shoulders)
- You have a choice of having 3 individual 30-minute sessions or combining your subscription for one 90-minute session (your average time in the studio is 45 minutes, 15 minutes prep and 30 minutes shoot)
- You also have the choice of gifting one of your 30-minute sessions to a friend or co-worker
- Sessions must be booked and confirmed in advance.
- You receive one retouched image per session or 3 retouched images per combined 90-minute session
- All extra images from your shoot are available for purchase and can be retouched at an additional cost
- You are welcome to use your own preferred hair & makeup artist
- Hair & Makeup services are not included in the cost but can be provided for a fee (on request only)
- Upgraded Portrait Packs are available for your photo shoot. (Click here for more upgrade details)
Booking and scheduling your shoot
- Once you have ordered your preferred service and your payment has been confirmed, you will be able to book your shoot date using the online scheduling tool provided on this website .
- Once your time slot has been secured, you will receive a booking confirmation email.
- To re-schedule a shoot you must inform us as soon as possible and no later than ten days before the shoot is scheduled to allow for alternative arrangements to be made.
- If you are unable to attend or re-schedule ten days before the session time, you run the risk of forfeiting that session if the timeslot cannot be filled. We will make every effort for this not to be the case but keep this in mind when planning your sessions. Reminder that if you cannot make a session, you can always ‘gift’ the session to a friend or co-worker.
Vouchers and Discount Codes
- One code or voucher may be used per purchase.
- Vouchers and codes only apply to the subscription products (unless
- Our studio venue is centrally located in Amsterdam-Zuid, and is conveniently situated 8-10 minutes away from the Bijlmer Arena Station.
- Studio venues are set to expand to The Hague, Harlem and Hilversum.
Pop-up studio’s can be set-up for larger groups (on request).